Michael Irvin is refiling his $100 million lawsuit against Marriott … moving the matter to Arizona after receiving new details in the case, TMZ Sports has learned.
Our sources tell us … after Marriott turned over the names of Irvin’s accuser and others involved in the allegations against the former Dallas Cowboys star, Irvin’s legal team filed a notice of dismissal for the case in Texas — with the plan of refiling it in Arizona, the state where the alleged incident happened.
Irvin has been accused of sexually harassing a hotel worker on Feb. 5 while in Phoenix to help cover the Chiefs vs. Eagles Super Bowl.
According to court documents filed last week, a woman claims Irvin stopped her near the hotel’s bar, told her she was attractive … and then asked her “whether she knew anything about having a ‘big Black man inside of [her].'” In the docs, the woman said when others intervened after they noticed her being uncomfortable with the 57-year-old, “Irvin then stated that he would come back to find her sometime that week when she was working.”… (Read more)